When it comes to keeping your beer cool to the last drop, these beer cooler sticks will do a great job to chill your beer. It’s like having ice cubes in your beer without the horrible dilution. You may be wondering why on earth you’d need one of these if you have a fridge nearby. They’re more designed for situations where a fridge isn’t nearby, like at a braai or an event where you only have the bare essentials at hand. What’s also neat is that they’re good for beers that are at room temperature or warmer than you’d like – pop one of these in and within a few minutes (approx 5 mins) that same beer is far more enjoyable as it’s cooled down. This is great for those situations where you may have been caught unawares and need to get a warm beer a bit more drinkable. Their main purpose though, is to ensure already chilled beers stay cooler for longer.
They’re made of stainless steel with an advanced thermal cooling liquid inside. These beer chillers will fit most beer bottles 22cm or taller; and you don’t have to remove the stick when you want to take a sip or pour the beer. The clever design has flow holes to allow the beer to pass through.
Tips for Best Usage:
- Ensure you place the chillers in the freezer for 40-60 mins before use.
- Allow 20-30 seconds from the freezer so the rubber inlay can warm up a little and make a tight seal.
- A small sip before inserting is recommended to ensure no over flow.
- Use only with standard long neck bottles, as others may not fit. Can be used for beers, sodas and other long neck type bottles
- Take a few more with you in your cooler box and rotate them (between being “on ice” and in your beer) as they start to lose their chill. This ensures they’re always keeping your beers cool.
- Keeps cold beers cool to the last sip (up to 45 minutes). Ideal for most bottled beer.
- Eliminates unpleasant encounters with warm beer at the bottom of the bottle.
- Can be reused on a second beer. Or stick 6 in the freezer and then keep them in your cooler box to ensure more beers stay cool while drinking. You can then rotate them and put the used one back in the cooler box to chill some more.
- Each package comes with 2 beer chillers.
- Fits in most 22cm or taller long-neck beer bottles.
- Made of stainless steel.
- Filled with proprietary non-toxic thermal gel
- Store in your freezer so they’re ready to rumble
- So simple to clean, just rinse them off of pop them in your cutlery caddy of your dishwasher. Or hand wash if you prefer.
- Makes a great gift for beer lovers
What’s in the box
- 1x pair of beer chiller sticks in display box
- Barcode: 653046165617
- Weight (kg): 0.260
- Width (cm): 8
- Height (cm): 28
- Depth (cm): 5
When it comes to keeping your beer cool to the last drop, these beer cooler sticks will do a great job to chill your beer. It’s like having ice cubes in your beer without the horrible dilution. You may be wondering why on earth you’d need one of these if